|1.||Registered Yoga Teacher : The Yoga Institute, Mumbai.|
|2.||Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) : Information System and Audit Control Association, (ISACA), USA, a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Professor Kumar earned the certificate with a distinguished score of 83%.|
|3.||Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008 : IIOM, Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India, an internationally recognized professional Certification for auditing and managing Quality Management Systems audits efficiently.|
|4.||Accredited Management Teacher : All India Management Association, a formal recognition for proficiency in providing quality management instruction.|
|1.||16th Condensed Course for Publishing Professionals in 2003 by Institution of Book Publishing, New Delhi. 2003.|
|2.||Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on IT Enabled Marketing in December 2001, organised by Indian Institute of Information & Management Technology (IIIMT), Gwalior.|
|3.||Refresher programme from 07-02-1999 to 28-02-1999 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|4.||Refresher programme from 15-12-1998 to 16-01-1999 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|5.||Orientation programme from 22-01-1996 to 15-02-1996 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|6.||Refresher programme from 25-11-1995 to 20-12-1995 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|1.||High School||1976||U.P. Board||Second||Mathematics|
|3.||B. Com.||1980||Allahabad University||First||Tenth Position in order of merit.|
|4.||M. Com.||1982||Allahabad University||First||First Position in order of merit.|
|5.||D.Phil.||1986||Allahabad University||Topic “Debenture Financing in Indian Corporate Sector”. Supervisor Professor S.P. Singh, Department of Commerce and Business Administration|
|6.||Certificate in Computing (CIC)||2000||IGNOU||First|
|7.||Certificate Course in VISUAL BASIC||2001||Pioneer Computers, Allahabad||First|
|Distinguished Academic Contributions|
|1.||Member of First Academic Council of Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-A), Allahabad.|
|2.||Instrumental in launching a new course on Business Management (i) Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College Allahabad, (ii) GobindBallabh Pant Social Science Institute Allahabad.|
|3.||Organized as convenor, a survey of MahaKumbh.|
|4.||Expert Member of Course Revision Committee for MBA Courses at MONIRBA.|
|5.||Expert Member of Board of Studies, Department of Business Administration, Allahabad Agricultural Institute (Deemed University).|
Awards & Recognitions:
- On the occasion of Republic Day 2019, University of Allahabad awarded him “Certificate of Excellence” for rendering outstanding service to the university and in recognition to his commitment, punctuality, patience, understanding and dedication.
- Recipient of Chancellor’s Silver Medal, 1982 for being the best student, University of Allahabad.
- Recipient of Chancellor’s Bronze Medal, 1980 for being the best student, Faculty of Commerce, University of Allahabad.
- Recipient of Hari Keshav Ghosh Gold Medal for securing the First Position in order of merit among the successful candidates at the M.Com. Examination.
- Recipient of Banarsi Lal Memorial Gold Medal for securing the First Position in order of merit among the successful candidates at the M.Com. Examination.
- Recipient of U.G.C. Senior Research Fellowship.
- Stood Tenth in order of merit among the successful candidates at the B.Com. Examination of 1980.
- Recipient of Certificate for flying the Boeing 737-800 Flight Simulator at Cambridge Airport on June 30, 2014.