Professor Kumar has a thirty years long career of teaching with the University of Allahabad and is a notable amongst students and colleagues for his innovative global consuetude of teaching. Professor Kumar has a multidisciplinary command over his domain. He has been teaching to diverse students like B. Tech, B. Com., M. Com., MBA, and CA. He has been teaching Information Systems Audit to Chartered Accountants for their post qualification course.
Professor Kumar’s approach towards learning sets him apart. He places innovation and technology on up most in his teaching approach. He always avails students with the current development in their fields with innovative methods of games, exercises, presentations; his emphasis is also to raise the yardstick by beating the drum of technology in the academic and professional lives of the learners.
Professor Kumar, from the very beginning, has been very enthusiastic in his career. His endeavour is to develop the students for mastering the best industry standards.His zeal and zest for continuous upgrade of knowledge and skill is a great gift to his taught.
Professor Kumar’s prime areas of specialization are:
- Application of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in Business
- Organizational & Personal Effectiveness
- Quality Management Systems
Other than this, he has taught many more subjects at various universities and higher academic institutions like Financial Accounting, Business Systems, Leadership, Business Communication, Training and Development, Business Organization, Auditing, Income Tax, Cost Accounting, Business Law and many more.
- Professor in the Department of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Allahabad, Allahabad. July 2006 till date.
- Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Allahabad, Allahabad. December 2003 to July 2006.
- Senior Lecturer in the Department of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Allahabad, Allahabad. August 1991 to December 2003.
- Lecturer in the Department of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Allahabad, Allahabad. May 1988 to August 1991.
- Lecturer in the Department of Commerce, Iswar Saran Degree College, Allahabad. August 1986 to May 1988.
- Doctoral Degree on the topic “Debenture Financing in Indian Corporate Sector” at Department of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Allahabad, Allahabad; under the able supervision of late Professor S. P. Singh. July 1986.
- Lectures at Institute of Accreditation by ICAI at Allahabad for CA Foundation and CA Inter.
- Lectures at Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad, Indian Institute of Information and Management Technology (IIIMT), Gwalior and many more Management Institutes.
- Counsellor at the Local Centre of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Lectures at Regional Training Institute at Accountant General’s Office. (One among the 4 such centres in India.)
- Lectures at Small Industries Service Institute, Ministry of Small Scale Industries Government of India.
- Lectures at School of Management Studies MNNIT (MNREC), Allahabad.
- Delivering lectures to the CISA aspirants. ISACA New Delhi Chapter is conducting the classes.
- Imparting Professional Training to the Charted Accountants for ISA.; Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is conducting the training programmes.
- Delivered a lecture “Accounting Information System- Data to Decision” at the 13th Refresher Course in Commerce conducted by the Department of Commerce and Business Administration on behalf of the Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad on 7th October, 2004.
- Visiting Faculty at Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad, Indian Institute of Information and Management Technology(IIIMT), Gwalior and many more Management Institutes.
- Guest Faculty at Regional Training Institute at Accountant General’s Office. (One among the 4 such centres in India.)
- Counsellor at Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University.
Professor Kumar is associated with many higher academic institutions of national repute. Few of them are:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration
- Indian Institute of Information Technology
|Under Progress||Sudha Singh||ISO 9001 in RWAs: Role & Challenges with special reference to NCR|
|Ms. Mahevash Mashooq||Role of Social Media Marketing in Promoting India As A Wedding Destination: A Case Study of Select Locations.|
|Mr. Satyam Kumar||Industry 4.0 Adoption in Indian Automobile Sector: A Multiple Case Study Approach.|
|Ms. Kiran Saroj||Effectiveness of Social Media Marketing: Study of Select Organizations.|
|Ms.Zainab Abbas||Improving Educational Quality Through Active Learning Pedagogies: A Study of Government Initiatives in Higher Education in India.|
|Mr. Mohit Bahal||The Role of Information Technology in Crowdfunding With Special References to Social Sector in India.|
|Awarded||Mr.Vishal Singh||Suchna Pradyogiki Ka Samaj Par Prabhav : Gujrat Evam Uttar Pradesh Ka Tulnatmak Adhyayan.|
|Ms. Priyadarshani Singh||Training and Development Practices in the Information Age: Study of Select Organizations|
|Mr. Devendra Kumar Tiwari||The Role of Groupware in Enhancing Organisational Effectiveness with special reference to Fertilizer Industry|
|Ms. Amita Maxwell||Effectiveness of Online Training in Indian Information Technology Industry|
|Ms. Sarita Maxwell||Roll of Information Technology (IT) in Customer Experience Management|
|Ms. Arpita Ghosh||ISO 9001: 2000 in Indian Educational Institutes|
|Ms. Urvashi Singh||Information Systems, Challenges and Potentials in India – A Managerial Perspective|
|Mr. Ashish Kumar||IT Based Knowledge Management in Select Indian Higher Education Institutions|
|Mr. Vishnu Deb||E-Recruitment in Indian Corporate Sector|
|Ms. Swati Agrawal||Human Resource Management in Information Technology Industry|
|Mr. Shailesh Malviya||Development and Installation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): A Case Study of IFFCO|
|Mr. Mohammad Abu Faiz||Feasibility of Business on Internet|